[RFI] LED ceiling lights

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Dec 23 11:33:07 EST 2022

Try the FEIT brand.  I've got a lot of those around the house here (2x2
flush mount ceiling panels and a ton of the individual bulbs) and have
not had an issue with them.  My primary towers are 300'+ from the house
but on 12m the beam is about 20' away and the bands are quiet from a LED
standpoint.

Now tracking down all the SPS-containing gadgets that the family drags
in from time to time is another matter.  But when I need a light, the
FEIT are the ones I use.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com