[RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 17:04:11 EST 2022

Ed,

Thanks for the explanation. We also have to remember Amateur Radio is a hobby and until other consumer or business services are affected there will be little incentive to impose stricter regulations which would increase the price of goods and services.

I feel the most effective way Hams can influence the narrative is the "canary in the coal mine" approach, emphasizing that the interference will also affect the operation of other services.

We should also be diplomatic in our approach. In my discussions most people have the connotation of Ham Radio Operators as grumpy old men.

Thanks for your efforts and the efforts of the League.

Mike N2MS