[RFI] 6m spur pt. II

Scott Yost nm8rmedic at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:28:03 EST 2022

All,
Thanks for offering your ideas.
I don't have a battery-powered SDR that covers 6m but am assembling a direction finder with my FT-817 and National HFDF and loop.
So now, I'm not thinking an IM product, but rather a spur from a poorly designed transmitter and this is not the actual frequency of design for the unit.  You have me wondering if a nearby bar or home theater has a wireless transmitter for audio for their big TV setup.
Does that sound likely?
I'll report back when I have more but would appreciate any further thoughts in the meantime.Scott

All,Thanks for bringing some clarity to this matter for me. I don't have a battery-powered svr that cover 6 m but I damn now assembly Direction finding my ft-817 and National HFDF and loop.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone