[RFI] 6m spur pt. II

QRV at kd4e.com QRV at kd4e.com
Fri Feb 4 08:06:14 EST 2022

RF goes two ways ... might be entertaining to share a creative play list ...

>> All, Thanks for offering your ideas. I don't have a battery-powered  >> SDR that covers 6m but am assembling a direction finder with my >>
FT-817 and National HFDF and loop. So now, I'm not thinking an IM >>
product, but rather a spur from a poorly designed transmitter and >>
this is not the actual frequency of design for the unit. You have >> me
wondering if a nearby bar or home theater has a wireless >> transmitter
for audio for their big TV setup. Does that sound >> likely? I'll report
back when I have more but would appreciate any >> further thoughts in
the meantime.Scott