[RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns the system? And is responsible to fix the RFI?

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Tue Feb 15 15:43:06 EST 2022

Solar installations are regulated the same as any other digital device.  They must meet conducted emissions limits on the AC mains below 30 MHz and radiated emissions limits above 30 MHz.  This is no different than the limits that apply to other large systems such as wired Ethernet systems, DSL, telephone, etc.  From all indications I can see, the systems meet the FCC limits as written.