[RFI] carried powerline noise on 15m and 20m

AA5CT jwin95 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 08:32:55 EST 2022

I want to "second" what Charles wrote! Always make sure the
'rabbit' you're after with VHF/UHF is the one bothering you on HF!!

I have chased down 160m and 80m noise sources that were miles
away and, of course, there were many low-level 'sources' between
my place and the *real* source that I did not hear on 80 or 160m
bands at my QTH/place.

de Jim AA5CT