[RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns the system? And is responsible to fix the RFI?

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Thu Feb 17 22:05:44 EST 2022

< I'll hold back on too much venom, but if you frequent this site, you will discover Solar Edge is a major violator and producer of RFI.  Why they have not corrected the problem is beyond me as well.>

Solar Edge has replaced approximately 400 systems to date, with about 90% of the involved amateurs reporting that the noise is essentially gone.  They are working on further improvements and are about to install the first prototype system of those improvements to test them in a real installation.

Ed, W1RFI