[RFI] Mr. Carlson's Lab: coffee maker RFI

Charles Coldwell coldwell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:03:10 EST 2022

Paul Carlson also did a whole video on noise (RFI and EMI)

https://youtu.be/tS7SvoT8Ivw

His videos are slow moving, but the man's genius always shines through.
Plus the audio is superb; you can tell he knows his stuff.

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 9:07 AM Hare, Ed, W1RFI <w1rfi at arrl.org> wrote:

> Possibly not. In the US, it's an appliance, so not subject to specific
> emissions limits under Part 15 rules.

Charles M. Coldwell, W1CMC
Belmont, Massachusetts, New England
"Turn on, log in, tune out"