[RFI] Not your typical invisible fence RFI

tony.kaz at verizon.net tony.kaz at verizon.net
Sun Jan 23 12:56:46 EST 2022

Had a problem  with the next door neighbor's inground dog fence. Wiped me out on 160M with a receive antenna within 10' of the buried wire. Provided a Corcom 10VK6 filter to the installer of the dog fence. It was put between the output of the transmitter and the underground wire. It got rid of the interference for 6 years now.N2TK, Tony