[RFI] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Contacting neighbors about RFI

Charles Plunk af4o at twc.com
Sun Jan 23 23:23:47 EST 2022

Or if that link does not work try this one;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFfRLNGkEWc

Here is a video of the noise. I will put together a webpage of my
findings when I get time. https://youtu.be/zFfRLNGkEWc
<https://youtu.be/zFfRLNGkEWc>

Thanks

Chuck

W4NBO

I don't know of any neighbors that know them. I wrote a letter and will
mail it tomorrow. Explained since I did not know when they were home and
did not want to interrupt anything, thought I would write. Also
mentioned it was probably consuming considerable electricity. Usually
mentioning money out of their pockets will yield movement if nothing
else will. I will post here if anything changes.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Chuck
W4NBO