[RFI] LED recessed lighting

Bob Turner n2scj-lists at outlook.com
Sat Jun 18 19:27:58 EDT 2022

I am running a "hockey puck" LED that takes a "wedge" style bulb.  It takes ~12v.  I feed it with a conventional doorbell transformer.  I also ran it on a small 12v shack PS for a while.  Seems RFI free.

Perhaps try the LED can light but replace the PS with a conventional one (not a switcher).  It helps if you can find one that takes ~12v as you might have an old shack PS available to test with.

7 3  Bob
N2SCJ