[RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

Dave (NK7Z) dave at nk7z.net
Tue May 10 14:09:36 EDT 2022

Kurt,

Respectfully, (and to keep the record correct here),  your comments
about the FCC being, "out of touch", "deranged", "vindictive", and
"destructive", are only your interpretation of some well though out
comments, which did not include anything even close to that line of
thinking...

You may be overreacting to what was said.

73,
Dave,