[RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Daytonthat

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Thu May 26 12:05:14 EDT 2022

Good point.

Steve, can we get the pages that list FCC letters updated relatively quickly? I suggest we do so in reverse chronological order, rather than alphabetical order, or even maintain two lists.  Most utilities have come to understand that their belief that the FCC is a paper tiger was incorrect, but a few (and a few hams) still think that nothing will happen if they don't fix powerline noise.

We can start adding new cases and work out way back over time, then when we get to the existing companies, we can at some point just have an alphabetical list that says "Prior to 2010" or some such.

Ed