[RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

Michael Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Fri May 27 08:40:01 EDT 2022

Watch what you wish for, agreed!
Those scenarios are very familiar to me. And there are many additional stories to support what it is saying.

Imagine being diagnosed with 50 interference sources in the FCC demanding they be fixed. Only to discover that not one of those 50 sources were a contributor to the noise level the ham was experiencing.

Sometimes the paper tiger is best left undisturbed!

⁣Michael Martin
RFI Services
240-508-3760
www.rfiservices.com is under construction and will be up and running soon.