[RFI] Another RFI movie...

Tony 73guddx at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:45:08 EDT 2022

Dave:

Have you been able to figure out what's causing that wide-band noise
that starts at 06:40 a.m. and ends at around 40 minutes after midnight?
I'm referring to the noise that's roughly 70 kHz wide that appears
below, in the middle and above the top of the 40 meter band.

Wonder if it appears and ends at the same time each day -- that suggest
the device is on a timer.

Tony -K2MO