[RFI] Optical Network Terminal?

Charles Plunk af4o at twc.com
Fri Nov 25 15:24:51 EST 2022

Thanks Dan. Good to know. If i did get unlucky I could try other ONT's
other than their supplied one and if worse come to worse go back to
cable i have now which is noise free. We just became eligible for
optical a week or so ago. Caravans of white pickups pulling trailers,
wire wheel trailers, and bucket trucks have been a common sight as of
late running the fiber. I know its minor to try to save <$20 a month but
it all adds up.

What I find really interesting is cable internet just went up $5 a month
for December. I know its a corporate thing but its funny it went up 5
bucks for me within days of me be eligible for cheaper & faster fiber.
Jim is right though I don't need the speed especially at this time. Just
looking at the savings.

Chuck
W4NBO