[RFI] Optical Network Terminal?

Charles Plunk af4o at twc.com
Fri Nov 25 15:26:59 EST 2022

Thanks Jim. I could ditch the external SMPS for a linear solution after
they are gone. Yep I have a cable modem to WIFI router now per your
advice, converted all to WIFI and no RFI. So I would just be replacing
the cable modem with the optical modem. If it does not work out or
optical was noisy then I could switch back to cable and maybe get the
first 12 month discount maybe, lol.

Chuck
W4NBO