[RFI] CARRIER ON 40-METERS

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:40:37 EST 2023

I can only provide some rather broad info on what what I hear;

Yesterday afternoon abt 0000Z, S8 at 65 to 90 degrees.

Last night at midnight,  S2 at 60 to 90 degrees.

Antenna is an old KLM 4 el 40 at 70 ft. I'm in Chino Valley, AZ 15 miles
north of Prescott, which is abt 100 miles north of Phoenix.

I was surprised that the signal went from S8 during daylight to S2 at
midnight.

Glad to hear that the FCC  is aware.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA