[RFI] Solar Edge Contact

Carl Foster carlfoster at cactuscomm.net
Sun Feb 12 23:25:04 EST 2023

Unfortunately the two clowns who were selling solar systems a
couple months ago were successful. I now have two Solar Edge
systems to deal with. I am composing a letter to the home-
owners to have them contact their installers and report the
RFI problem. Does anyone know the name and phone number
of someone at Solar Edge who the local installer can call to get
the RFI suppression kits?

Also, what is the correct FCC regulation number that the systems
violate? My goal is to have the letter be a good balance between
being succinct and helpful at the same time.

Carl  KB7AZ