[RFI] Please comment this picture

Martin Kratoska martin at ok1rr.com
Wed Jan 4 03:40:46 EST 2023

My feedline actually consists of more parts:

1) from radio to wall mounted switch - 8 mtrs of RG400
2) from the switch to 80m sloped dipole - 10 mtrs of RG400, a W2DU style
choke balun is an integral part
3) from the switch to HF multiband vertical (roof mounted, the metal
roof is misused as a grounding system) - 15 mtrs H500 + 1 m RG400 as
another W2DU style choke balun.

The beads used for the W2DU style balun are Laird LFB095051-000. This
stuff has a crossover frequency R=X slightly above 1 MHz.

73,
Martin, OK1RR