[RFI] How dark is dark enough?

Bob Kozlarek WA2SQQ wa2sqq at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:35:11 EST 2023

Thank you for your clear and specific reply to my question.

I will investigate whether residual RFI continues when microinverters are
shut down.

Best regards,

Michael, W9IP

de WA2SQQ
Our fire inspector attended one of our home owner organization meetings
where solar panels were discussed. The fire fighter’s safety was their
first priority.  He mentioned that the light from a full moon was enough to
produce voltage levels that could present a danger to the fire fighter. I
guess my question is, just how dark does it need to be to have these
devices truly turn off?
--

*Best 73 de WA2SQQElmwood Park, NJ"The only dumb questions are those we
don't ask"*