[RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:47:22 EST 2023

So true, Jim!!  Wonder why I'm anti-FCC?  Why do they even exist?  Just to
expend our tax monies ahead of schedule so they can ask for more and more
$$$ to hire more and more useless overpaid lawyers. ...................

Part 15 was created to prevent what is happening with the digital
revolution.  As far as the present FCC is concerned, Part 15 does not
exist.

Dave - WØLEV

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 8:58 PM Jim Brown <jim at audiosystemsgroup.com> wrote:

> On 1/18/2023 11:59 AM, David Eckhardt wrote:
> > Yes, in my opinion, FCC is just a collection of overpaid lawyers who
> > wouldn't recognize RF if it bit them in the behind.  Further, OET has
> been
> > gutted and Part 15, either subpart, is not enforced unless there is big
> $$
> > in it for the CFR 47 bureaucracy.
> >
> > Just my opinion formed over the decades (six+ of those) as a licensed
> > amateur radio operator and an EMC/RFI engineer.
>
> One could form the same judgement by having read the (real) newspapers
> over half that time span.
>
> 73, Jim K9YC

*Dave - WØLEV*