[RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Fri Jan 20 07:05:15 EST 2023

One does not have to read QST to have access to ARRL's RFI information.  Go to:

https://www.arrl.org/radio-frequency-interference-rfi

The left menu has links to many different RFI topics. A few of the pages need updating, but all-in-all, there is a lot of good information there, freely available to everyone because resolving RFI issues is critical for the overall good of amateur radio.

Ed, W1RFI

Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) - American Radio Relay League<https://www.arrl.org/radio-frequency-interference-rfi>
ARRL helps amateur radio operators through both technical and process hurdles often experienced while investigating RFI to or from a ham’s station. Most assistance, well over ninety-five percent of assistance from the ARRL, is due to interference to an amateur radio station. There are very few instances where ARRL is called upon for assistance, and the radio amateur is causing the RFI.
www.arrl.org