[RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Fri Jan 20 15:01:26 EST 2023

At this point, we aren't even sure that this is not a simple misunderstanding, so characterizing this as a scam is quite premature.  We will have the rest of the story when we hear back from our contact at Solar Edge.  Until then, speculation can really become harmful if it gets out of hand.  We know of over 500 systems having been replaced in the field and this is the only report we have received about this sort of thing. A misunderstanding looks very likely.

Ed  Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab