[RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 18:18:57 EST 2023

On 1/20/2023 14:19, David Eckhardt wrote:
> Those who are retired don't apply.  They knew RF.  I can only look at what
> we are not getting from the present FCC.

I'd love to go toe-to-toe with them, and have them attempt to try to
explain the validity of past 30 years.  Not to get into a pissing
contest with them over opinions, rather, explain their own words, in
their own documents, and how they may matter, or apply, and why they no
longer do, as evidenced by their, and others, own well-documented inaction.

Kurt