[RFI] 80 meters RFI at N9CJT tracked down to an AT&T line (probably VDSL)

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Sep 10 18:13:41 EDT 2023

Don,

I absolutely agree that your tools and methods for tracking are spot on.

Those who take the time to study NK7Z's webpage will learn that "that
kind of technology" is nothing more than a basic SDR receiver that
powers from a USB port, with free software. The SDRPlay RSP1A sells for
about $120. An earlier version, the RSP1, also works fine. His webpage
lists the software, and walks us through all the settings.

https://www.sdrplay.com/rsp1a/

73, Jim K9YC