[RFI] UPDATE re: Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Feb 4 00:15:30 EST 2024

On 2/3/2024 4:31 PM, Michael Martin wrote:
> My apologies to Charlie and everyone else for not editing my speech to text
> post and reply.

Thanks very much for this very informative post, which brought forth
several more very fine ones. Much wisdom from a bunch of smart guys who
mostly lurk. For me, at least, a red-letter day for this reflector!
Yeah, I suspect most of us figured out it was speech to text, and fired
up the translators between our ears.

73, Jim K9YC