[RSM] CW SS

Richardson, Ed ERichardson at winnipeg.ca
Sun Nov 5 20:48:13 EST 2017

Missed nny, kp2, and kp4 on this end.  Way too many distractions this weekend limiting time in the chair.

In cqww there were several kp2 and kp4 stations on. None that I heard this weekend.

Hopefully the bands play similar in a couple weeks for the ssb event.

Ed Richardson
Communications Systems Branch