[RSM] sweepstakes

ve4dxr ve4dxr at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 19 23:04:53 EST 2017

This time around I was trying to get a full sweep and not try to push up the score because I didn't plan on a full time commitment.
Worked for 12.2 hrs and managed 409 qso, 80 sections.
Did anyone hear PR or were they boycotting the event in protest?
Also missed WY and ND.

Its getting harder to make contacts in these conditions and especially with my postage size city lot.

Band QSOs Pts Sec Pt/Q
3.5 47 94 6 2.0
7 38 76 6 2.0
14 322 644 66 2.0