[RSM] Next RSM Meeting

Jack vhfplus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:43:36 EDT 2017

Shelley and I will be there. After the meeting we head to Kenora where
we will prepare for the CQ WW DX SSB contest and the ARRL CW SS.

In the CQ WW we will each operate SOLP (Classic) with Shelley starting
Friday evening/Saturday (K7MKL/VE3) and me Saturday evening/Sunday
(VE3RUA). It'll be nice having all those 2-point US QSOs available!

In the ARRL CW SS I'll be SOLP for the whole SS (or for as long as I can
stay awake).

See everyone next week.

73,

Jack, VE3RUA/W6NF