[RSM] Fwd: Happy Canada Day! (July 1)

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Fri Jun 29 20:48:05 EDT 2018

Hope to see you all again this year.  VY1AAA will be active with VE3KI at
the helm.
I was VE4CDX last year from Cary's place and snagged (unofficial) 1st place
SOHP
for Canda.

This year, I'm piloting  Superstation K1TTT remotely as W1VE... should be
able to give
the boys a run for their money from there.

Happy Canada Day, and see ya on the bands!

erry VE4CDX, VY1AAA, VE1RM and W1VE