[RSM] VE3RUA SSB SS Result

Jack Parker vhfplus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:05:11 EST 2018

Not an auspicious SSB SS. Much tougher than last year and I just ran out of
steam. 15 was poor but did provide a few W6 mults along with PAC. 20 and 40
were unbelievably crowded. 51 fewer Qs and 6 fewer mults than last year
with 80 being a real disappointment.

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RUA
Operator(s): VE3RUA
Station: VE3RUA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ONN
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  106
   20:   81
   15:    9
   10:

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Next week the CQ WW DX CW Contest from Karlstad, possibly with a new call.
I applied for 14 N0/K0/W0 vanity calls and have to wait for the luck of the
draw.

Jack, VE3RUA/W6NF
Shelley, K7MKL