[RSM] VX4WARC - Special Callsign June 2 - July 2, 2019

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:10:46 EDT 2019

Special Event Winnipeg Callsign Available For Winnipeg Amateur Use on all
bands (, all modes for the period:
Beginning Sunday, June 2  and running through to Tuesday, July 2,  WARC has
arranged to use the callsign, VX4WARC.
This includes activation for RAC Canada event.

I will help to coordinate shared use of the callsign.  We will be looking
for operators to activate the callsign and share details of the club
centennial.
EME and Microwave operators are also welcome (Barry VE4MA, Rick VE4ACU, etc)

To Commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the founding of the  Winnipeg
Amateur Radio Club in 1919
Remote operators are welcome to use VE4EA, when station is not  in use.
 (Jessy, Rich, Gerry, etc).

Please contact me with your times available, modes and bands of interest.
73,  Cary
VE4EA