[RSM] N4PN (SK) in RAC Canada Day

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:31:32 EST 2019

N4PN was, as is well known and already acknowledged, one of the top op's in
contesting -- always a big presence in domestic contests, where most of my
experience and interest lies.

Part of my story of visiting WPG and of becoming an ex-pat member of RSM
comes from Canada Day 2013 when I rediscovered the Canada Day contest.  I
worked VE4EA then -- and a couple of other times -- and approached him
about visiting WPG for SS CW.  Did that in November 2013, then did Canada
Day in 2014 (VE4EA) and in 2015 (VE4VTR).

Looking at the results back then, I saw that N4PN -- "DX" by the RAC rules
-- actually won he contest in 2013 and in 2014.  Paul was also a high
scorer in the years before and after those two wins.  It's all here:

https://www.rac.ca/contesting-results/

73, Art K3KU/VE4VTR/VE4AA

Virus-free.
www.avg.com