[RSM] Next meeting

Jack vhfplus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:39:21 EDT 2019

Sorry about not being able to attend a meeting this month. Unfortunately
we will not be able to attend in October either because, unless
something changes dramatically in the interval, I am having knee
replacement surgery October 16th. That might even jeopardize attending a
November meeting as well.

Regarding this weekend's CQ WW RTTY Contest, Shelley and I will both be
on. She will operate at least 10 to 12 hours (as K0MKL/VE3) and I will
likely operate four to six hours during the time she is not on the air.

Next month's CQ WW SSB Contest will be operated from Karlstad. We
reinstalled our long-wire, this time a 175-foot version, and it is
working well. The first QSO was ON7DMQ on 20 SSB with a 5x8 signal
report! That bodes well for it's overall performance this contest season!

73,

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA
Shelley, K0MKL