[RSM] RAC Canada Day Results in eTCA

Jack Parker vhfplus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:17:50 EST 2020

I just saw the results of the 2020 Canada Day event and must admit I
screwed up royally!

This was a very good result generating a raw score of 89,284 with 364 CW
and 69 SSB Qs. There were 18 and 16 mults on CW and SSB respectively.
Unfortunately, I failed to submit my log! I e-mailed VE5MX about this and
Sam, after checking with VE5CPU, verified no log had been received. As I
told Sam, "I think I'll go into the corner and cry now." ::>)

The sad part is that, even if I suffered a 5% score reduction for errors, I
would have had an overall 6th place finish in the SOABLP category and 4th
place in Canada (second in VE3 behind VE3WG).

It's really depressing but I may learn a lesson from this...or not.

Jack, VE3RUA/K0JP