[RSM] K8CC SK

Jack Parker vhfplus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:27:13 EST 2020

Sad news from the PVRC reflector: I saw an e-mail from N6TV where Bob said
Dave was only 66 years old.

>From PVRC:

With sadness we pass along that Dave Pruitt, K8CC, became a Silent Key on
December 29.  Dave's brother Tom, WB8VMN, reports that Dave passed away
peacefully and in no pain.
Though slowed in recent years by health issues, Dave was a very significant
contributor to the contesting community. He was a long time member and past
president of the Mad River Radio Club, author of the NA contesting logging
software, a log checker for the ARRL 10 Meter and 160 Meter contests, and
chairman of the Michigan QSO Party. He built and operated, both as single
op and multiop, a very competitive contest station in Ypislanti, Michigan.
Dave's obituary is at:    David Alan Pruett Obituary - Visitation & Funeral
Information (uhtfuneralhome.com)
The Zoom meeting mentioned there will be held at 1:00 pm EST on Monday.

RIP,  OM.

Jim   K8MR

Jack, VE3RUA/K0JP