[RSM] WPX SSB Recap

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:52:15 EDT 2020

Thanks for the detailed report.

One thing I did find was - Saturday  - EU was not real interested in
working NA on either 40 or 20 (as expected).  On Sunday, even if conditions
were roughly the same, they paid a lot more attention to NA.  Something to
keep in mind going forward.  Saturday - EU needs lots of EU mults.  On
Sunday, NA becomes a lot more interesting as the are looking to add those
all important mults.

Tom - VE3CX