[RSM] SS CW

Jack vhfplus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:39:20 EST 2020

I will be on from near Drayton, ND. Starting at the gun tomorrow (2100Z)
and operating for 6 to 7 hours.

Based on e-mail exchanges I have had with MWA and NCCC folks, I will
start on 20, but only for a short time looking for KH6/KL7 and whatever
else might be juicy finds. I'll then go to 40 and spend as much time as
possible. I will shift to 80 for  an hour or two, see how it goes, and,
if there are workable stations, will spend a short time on 160.

On Sunday I will be back in the late morning concentrating on 20 and 15
but looking at 10 occasionally to see if the latest solar indices really
mean anything for the band.

Will there be any sort of rendezvous time and frequency (maybe 80
meters) for RSM folks Saturday evening?

BTW, on the new mults, Prince Edward Island is abbreviated PE and
Maritime is it's usual old self with MAR. N1MM Logger does have it right.

73 and good luck to all.

Jack, K0JP/M, North Dakota