[RSM] SS CW VE4XT

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:44:45 EST 2020

Great job Kelly!

        Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
         3.5     370     740   10   2.0
           7     316     632   35   2.0
          14     351     702   38   2.0
       Total    1037    2074   83   2.0
            Score : 172,142

Also very quiet here.  The ones that get me are the guys that are just
above the noise floor, and you *know* they are running QRP...
Yup - worked lots of QRP guys with no issues, but there were a few that
seem to really want you to try....  Then they send their stuff in the wrong
order....
Saw a spot for VY1SS around 23:00 on Sunday, but it was a mess, so missed
the sweep.

Several AK an HI.  Only one NNY, and one ONN...

Anyway - a good time all around :-)

Tom - VE3CX

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>