[RSM] Fwd: SS CW NO6T(VE4EA) Single Op LP

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:14:41 EST 2020

SS CW NO6T(VE4EA) Single Op LP

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NO6T
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Anza
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  102
   40:  244
   20:  601
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Sorry, I don't think it will be appropriate to submit this score as an RSM
score because I was operating from the ORG section.  Or would it?
There were lots of Internet problems this weekend.  Southern California is
experiencing rain and blustery weather.  On the mountain, where the station
is located, at 5,300ft elevation the weather was snow squalls with ice and
snow accumulation on our communication dish.

These are first world problems!  I completed the sweep with SJV at 0252z,
with 8 minutes to spare, thanks to finding Hank W6SX on 80m.

I had originally planned to operate from a Manitoba station with my home
call. Last minute remote problems to the host station, required this quick
change to California.

Now, I have to apologise to the many caller for the many repeats.  There
were
numerous dropouts due to weather conditions at the station
elevation.  Thank you to all for your patience.

73,  Cary VE4EA/KE0RWJ