[RSM] This Weekend's HF Prop Conditions

Gord Kosmenko gord.kosmenko at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:17:39 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

VE6SV was VE6RAC for *World Amateur Radio Day* and we operated
CW only.

All weekend the K index was 4 to 5 and the local media were reporting
pictures of intense Aurora thru the weekend.

20M was not productive, 15M was open for about 1 hour on the north-south
path and the low bands *were shut down*.

That's HF operating in Western Canada at 53 deg north latitude.

We will see what the forecast comes up with for CQWW WPX CW at the
end of May.

CQWW DX SSB 2020 results are published.

How's those antenna projects coming, it's the season.

73, Gord VE6SV