[RSM] K0JP Canada Day Result

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:56:54 EDT 2021

A good result with help from propagation for a change. I know some have
said conditions were crummy but when you live in a place where crumbs
are all you get enough of them is good!

Two highlights: 1) Seven RAC stations accounted 25 of my mults. That was
outstanding! 2) I had 10 Qs with K1P, both modes on 40 through 10 and CW
on 80 and 6...yes, 50MHz! The long-wire doesn't play well on 160 and I
had no Qs there.

Also of note, I had 6 Qs with VE6RAC, 5 each with VA2UR, VE3DZ, VE3JM,
and VE3YT and 4 each with  AJ6V, NO6T, VE3KP, VE5RAC, VE6TL, VE7RAC, and
VE9RAC!

My final score was not far from my score last year from Kenora, ON.

All in all I am pleased.

73,

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA