[RSM] How Did I Work K1P 10 Times Yesterday?

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:33:26 EDT 2021

Gerry, VE1RM/W1VE, just posted to 3830 Scores and you might want to take
a look. With that host of highly skilled characters and that station I
have my answer!

BTW, I looked at my log analysis program and find of my 211 Canada Day
Qs 136 (64.5%) were with VEs! Add to that the 25 RAC station 20 point
QSOs and you get a surprisingly big score.

It looks like everybody had fun yesterday.

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA