[RSM] ARRL SS Phone 2020

Gord Kosmenko gord.kosmenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:01:30 EDT 2021

Just read my June QST, ARRL SS Phone 2020 results and RSM members
VE4GV, VE4VT and VE5MX are in the winning box, congratulations gentlemen!

ARRL VHF this last weekend was a bust with no out-of-province Qs with the
traditional modes of SSB and CW. Yet, FT8 was busy, but this mode does not
excite me to play with the keyboard, but that's just me on the matter.

Still awaiting sustainable 15M and 10M propagation at my QTH, for contesting
purposes, any DX openings are clustered around grayline.

Enjoy the bands,

Gord VE6SV