[RSM] LOTW

ed_richardson at shaw.ca ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 4 07:56:40 EST 2021

Thanks for the heads up Jack!  I just checked and sure enough, HC8GR results
in new DXCC for me on 160 and 80m.   That was such a powerful station and
seemed like a fixture in contests back than. One of the regular stations you
would work on multiple bands every DX contest.  Any idea whatever happened
to them?  My last QSO with HC* was the CQWPX SSB contest in 2010. My last
with any HC* contest was 2013 when k7ST visited there.

Ed Richardson