[RSM] CQ WPX

David Latour ve4dla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:19:00 EDT 2021

Put almost 12 hours BIC this time around.

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VE4DL
Operator(s): VE4DL
Station: VE4DL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 11:55

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:   36
   20:   96
   15:    8
   10:    0
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Once again, for my station with it's 100W and omnidirectional antenna, S&P
was the way to go. Max rate 20/hr, avg 13.3. Running on 20 & 40m Sunday for
an hour netted only 5 more contacts. Worked unassisted, so I will upload to
UAChallenge today. Bands were not cooperative, but they weren't absurdly
noisy, either. Worked 14 DX stations, including some new ones: Bahamas,
Serbia, Bulgaria, Argentina

73 David VE4DL
--
73 de David VE4DL