[RSM] NAQP Team(s)

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:25:36 EST 2022

I'm not going to try to get the coax back into the radio room for this
weekend. I *will*, however, go over to KB0ISW's Dad's old station and
see if I can get it up and running on CW. It could be interesting since
the station has one of the Ameritron 600 watt solid state amps. That
would be a VERY rare foray in high power for me.

I'll let everyone know what happens before it gets too late tomorrow. If
I can get everything running I would be on  for only 4 or 5 hours.

On 1/13/2022 9:20 PM, Cary Rubenfeld wrote:
> Hello Folks
> Do we have enough people interested in forming some RSM teams for NAQP CW
> this weekend?
> So, far, Harm, David and Cary have advised their interest.
>
> C’mon all you anti-FT8’er.  This is your chance to practice your CW.
> Please reply with your callsign and the number of hours (out of 10) that
> you’re able to operate.
> VE5 members and associates are of course welcome
> 73,  Cary. VE4EA

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA