[RSM] RadioSport Manitoba (RSM) - Proposed Change, Meeting Date

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:50:16 EDT 2023

Hello Everybody
I hope everyone is having a good summer.
I'm writing on behalf of our president, Ed Richardson VE4VT/EAR who is
enjoying some well needed vacation time, prior to his trip to Halifax as
our Saskatchewan/Manitoba RAC (Radio Amateurs of Canada)  regional director.
At our June meeting we discussed moving to a combination of virtual (zoom)
and in-person meeting using the newly renovated general board room of the
WSRC (Winnipeg Senior's Radio Club) aka "The Firehall"
The boardroom is equipped with a TV and video capabilities that are
currently also being used by other local radio clubs.  The meeting room is
already in use for our traditional second Thursday of the month meeting
day.  Mondays is the only day that's currently available for boardroom use.
Does anyone have a problem if we move our meeting day to the *3rd Monday of
the month?*  We'd like to hear from as many people as possible either by
email or on our #general lack channel to make sure the 3rd Monday is
convenient.
73 and thanks for your time.
Cary R.  VE4EA
for *RadioSport Manitoba (RSM)*