[RSM] XU Cambodia resumes

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 20:59:06 EDT 2023

Interesting news Avis PVRC.

I send you the latest situation about amateur radio operation in Cambodia.

Since the beginning of 2021, Cambodia government changed the procedure for
the licensing of
amateur radio. During Jan 2021 ? May 2023, there were no legal amateur
radio stations which
were permitted from Cambodia government due to no way to renew or issue
license.
   After lots of enthusiastic negotiation with Cambodia government by local
ex-license holders,
amateur radio licensing has been resumed from June 2023.  I got the same
callsign "XU7AKU"
in June 2023 as previous operation of 2020 as the first licensee for new
licensing system in
Cambodia. As the other local ex-license holders are in progress to apply
for their new license,
they will be on the air in near future for XU7AEY, XU7AKG, XU7AKJ, XU7AKM,
XU7AKP
and so on.

For more information about my operation and new licensing system in
Cambodia at;
http://xd487474.wp.xdomain.jp/

*QSL XU7AKU* via JA1DXA